Thursday, February 24, 2011

Write it Out

So my wonderful sister Britt tagged me in her blog The Adventures of Josh and Britt in this thing called write it out where you write the answers to the questions instead of typing them. I don't feel my handwriting is the greatest and it kinda fits that I am going into the medical field. It's legible but not as cute and fancy as my sisters is. Let's do this...
Here are the questions:
1. What's your name / blogger name?
2. What's your blog's URL?
3. Write "The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 - 5 other people.
Here you go! 

ALSO....
Last weekend my friends Dan and Julie took me, my brother and our friend Liz to Montana with them to go skiing and it was a blast! I didn't do as much boarding this trip as I could have/would have liked to but that was my own fault. 

  We went to Lost Trail and it was great! They had fresh powder and it was actual snow! We don't really get snow like the snow they had because its too wet here in Washington. It was a great day though! 
I was able to meet some cool snowboarders and watch a competition 

This is a picture from one of the competitions (not taken by me)

Liz and I having fun while being bored from being in the car so long
 
here are us kids at Dan and Julies church

All in all it was a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment