Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wee Bit O' Me

{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
Yes I do wear holey jeans I don't think I've ever bought a pair of jeans with a hole already in them.
 
{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
No! I rarely get a full 8 hours in due to my busy schedule and my attempts to keep a social life. Last Friday though I slept for 14 hours... I'd never done that before and usually after I sleep in super late I feel like I've missed out on the day but not this time! I knew I needed those extra hours cause I've been "running on empty" and was fighting off getting sick.

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
 I love to seperate the oreo and try to get all or as much of the filling stuff on one side and then I eat it :)

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
Nope! If I could I would go with out shoes all the time!

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My family and then probably Milo and Nella

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Yes! Our babysitter when I was around 6 let us have a food fight and it was so much fun. I've had a few others at camps I've worked at and man are they fun in the moment but later its a bummer having to clean up.
 
{seven} do you snore?
When I'm sick with a cold I do... :(

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
 I don't I should find out! Probably not as fast as I wish I could type

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
ALMOST!! I just tried it while watching TV with the family... they already know I'm a nerd so whatever :P

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
Since I started doing Weight Watchers I've been Obsessed with 94% fat free kettle corn its my favorite thing and I have it multiple times throughout the week

1 comment:

  1. you are not a nerd, you are hilarious!! I was wondering why you busted out with a headstand hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete