Saturday, March 26, 2011

20 things bout me

{1} food. I LOVE Italian and Thai food... growing up one of the requirements in my mind of where I would end up living was that they had to have a Thai restaurant near by

{2} color. Green

{3} animal. Love dogs and if I could I would want a pet teacup piglet

{4} sports team. .... which sport? and do you want pro or college? UW for college sports in general... I like the San Diego Chargers, the Seahawks, The Miami Heat, Celtics... Colorado Avalanche (hockey) The AllBlacks (rugby) yeah I like sports

{5} dessert. Cheesecake!!! and everything else...

{6} artist/singer/band. Shawn McDonald, Lecrae, Dominic Balli, Paramore, Mumford and Sons, Black Keys, Michael Buble', John Mayer, Steve Wonder, James Taylor, The Cars, Jack Johnson..... the list could go on!

{7} pair of shoes. my rainbow shoes!!!


{8} outfit. Hmm... anything comfortable at the moment

{9} store. Champs, Zumiez, Forever21, TJ Max,

{10} brand. Nike

{11} perfume. Clinique Happy

{12} accessory. my phone... and some sort of sunglasses!

{13} city. Bainbridge

{14} hobby. swimming

{15} beauty product. jergens lotion

{16} snack. I need to stay away from these...

{17} holiday. I don't have a favorite we do them all big in our house

{18} movie. Persuasion... at the moment

{19} song. too many to even come close to an all time favorite! Plus I listen to a lot of music!! These days I've been listening to Dominic Balli's song "All you need is love"

{20} guilty pleasure. I'm going with my sis and saying tanning as well... I hate being super white! I also would have to say shopping...

Well now you know a little bit more about me! Sorry I haven't been blogging lately life has been super crazy but also super good! God's been blessing me a lot and also helping me grow through trials. Well see ya around. My next post will be better!!





No comments:

Post a Comment