Saturday, July 16, 2011

Me Currently

Current Playlist:
Katy Perry- Last Friday Night
Tedashii- Riot
Black Eyed Peas - Do it Like This
LMFAO- Party Rock Anthem
Jason Aldean- Hicktown
Jason Aldean- My Kind of Party
Kid Cudi- That New "New"
Thompson Square- Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not






Current Food:
 Odwalla Bars - Original Superfood is the BEST



Current TV Show:
My favorite show at the moment is SWAMP PEOPLE!! 
one day my sister and I were channel surfing and we came across this gem and I am so addicted
These are my favorite guys! They are awesome Britt and I find ourselves trying to sound like them. "SHOOT SHOOT!!"




Current Wishlist:
I wish that I could be done with school!!! 



Current Triumphs:
I just got back from working at Newlife's camp Crazy Love and had a great time. I would like to say that 3 of the girls from our Bainbridge group came to know Christ. In total there were a little more than 450 kids at the camp and it was AMAZING to see God grow in all of them. So this is a great triumph for God!!
Some of the girls from my high school group on Western night!





Current Bane(s) of my Existence:
So lately I'd have to say that it'd be people who think they know whats best
Proud people who think their plan is better than God's plan. 
Proverbs 16:9 "We can make our plans, but God determines our steps"






Current Celebrity Crush:
 At the moment my celebrity crush would have to be MMA fighter and TV star 
Jason "Mayhem" Miller from Bully Beatdown
I started doing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu not too long ago so needless to say I love this show.
He is hillarious and is a super good fighter so whats not to love... minus cauliflower ears 
but still




Current Outfit:
 
I am currently wearing my CrazyLove staff shirt 
(I was a lifeguard at the camp and I didn't have to do a single rescue! Thank God!!!)
also I'm wearing sweat pants.


Current Mood:
 
I am pretty content at the moment. Tired from not really sleeping at all this past week but other than that I am peachy. I am excited for what God has in store for me but yeah other than that not much is going on.

Sorry bout not posting for a WHILE life has been busy and to be honest uneventful. Hopefully since its summer I'll be better at posting...we'll see though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment