Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm BACK

Hey! Well as you can tell by the lack of posts my life has been... busy! I decided against being a nurse and as of right now I'm not in school right now. I am lifeguarding, nannying, leading at youth group, teaching swimming lessons and in charge of my churches 5-6th grade Sunday School program called Zone. I can't complain though! I like being busy, I feel useless when I'm not really doing anything. I'm really excited cause 2 family friends just moved out here from MN so I've been hanging out with them in my spare time. There's Tate he is my age and he plays football and then his lil sister Emi who I'm super pumped to have out here cause I think she is pretty cool and that we're gonna be buds... 
 us as Yo Gabba Gabba characters for Halloween


Sooo In this post I'm just gonna do an update on me: 

{a} age: 22
{b} bed size:Twin
{c} chore you hate: mopping the floors!!! Oh and cleaning my room...
{d} dogs: I want one but it wouldn't be fair to it if I had one right now

{e} essential start to your day: Listening to music! I have to have music pumping to help wake up
{f} favorite color:
Lime green
{g} gold or silver: Silver
{h} height: 5'10
{i} instruments you play: piano and alto sax
{j} job title:
Lifeguard, WSI (swimming instructor) Nanny, House sitter and Youth Leader
{k} kids: none of my own, I have a sponser child Ama from Ghana who is 6 and a Godson Jayden who is 2
{l} live: on an island 30 min from Seattle

{m} mom's name: Janice
 
{n} nicknames: Clairebear, Carebear, Mugleary, Gleary, Buggleary, Bug, Buggaboo, Victoria.... Jinx, Clurr, Clarence
{o} overnight hospital stays: Haven't had to stay over night, been there a few times in the middle of the night but never had to spend the night

{p} pet peeves: When people ask a question but don't really stick around to hear the answer... "How are you?!....(just keep walking)
{q} quote from a movie: 
"Namaste MuthaF***er"
The Hangover

"Starfish, I would just like to say that I'm honored, honored to see you taking an interest in my work and I also think you're very pretty and... (sees girls getting scuba gear on) Starfish? Where are you going? Starfish are you going swimming? Where are you going? Where are you going again Starfish? Was it the Chad?"
Charlie's Angels

{r} right- or left-handed: Right!
{s} siblings: an older sister (Britt, 25) and a younger brother (Brenton, 19)




{t} time you wake up: depends if I have the 5am shift at the pool... so it's either like 4am or 6am... sooo Saturday I SLEEP
{u} underwear: I heart VS undies!!!

{v} vegetables you dislike: brussel sprouts!!!! 
{w} what makes you run late: Lack of sleep!
{x} x-rays you've had: One everytime I've had kidney stones (2) when I shattered my tailbone, when I broke my pinky it got x-rayed in Seattle and Spokane, and when I cracked open my chin... soooo 6 at least
{y} yummy food you make: Tamale Pie!!!!!! and Pumpkin Pie!

{z} zoo - favorite animal: iguanas, kangaroos and sea turtles
♪♫...now you know my abc's, fill yours out and share with me! ♪♫
t

1 comment: