Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Down With the Sickness

Well everyone is sick with something in my house except my brother and I. I'm starting to catch it and so I decided to put myself on lock-down in my room. I can't afford to get sick! There is too much going on and I have no one to call for subs at work, I can't get sick! It doesn't help that all the little kids at work are sick too so I'm taking lots of Emergen-C packets and drinking lots of water. The only thing that is giving me trouble is getting enough sleep. I get up for work at the butt crack of dawn and then am doing homework or some other activity till late so I'm not getting enough sleep. I hope you all are staying healthy!

OH I almost forgot!! Tonight is the first night of a 7 week drama my brother is in for youth group. He has one of the lead roles. I'm really excited because my brother is hillarious!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep strong Claire!! When I get feeling better we need to go on a sister date!

    ReplyDelete