Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday




 I decided to try something new so I went over to Leigh Ashley's blog page and take part in her Wee Bit Of Me Wednesdays. :)





{one} how tall are you?
5'10 and I'm the shortest in my family...




{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
Gas and Food




{three} what are your three favorite websites?
hulu, facebook and twitter




{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
Nike :)









{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
TOMATO SOUP!!!! My dad used to try and force me to eat it.. I gag at the thought of it




{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
3... I need to go shopping




{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
Um.. Well I would like to be a nurse but if I could do anything I would like to either be in a band or be on SNL like Molly Shannon, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler or Kristen Wiig.




 





{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes my uncle works as an EMT and he took us for a ride one time when we visited him




{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
one... if that I usually wake up with just my arm under my head




{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
errr.... a 3 I'm messy with somethings like my room and then with school and work I am very organized

http://leighashley.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment