Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello World

   Hi! Well as you can see this is my first blog post. I'm new to this whole blogging scene but after seeing how much my sister has liked it and the fun she's had I decided to give it a try. I thought a blog would be a good way to keep my friends and family who don't see me... or do involved in my life, and what better way to share my private thoughts than to broadcast them on the internet so here it goes: 

These are the main things that are in my life at the moment: 

Nursing

I'm currently going to school and working on getting my RN it's a slow process due to how many pre recs it has but I will get there eventually :)


Work
I am a swimming instructor and a lifeguard when I'm not busy with school. I'm there so much I feel like I should have a cot in the staff lounge. It's a fun job though I work with great people and get to teach kids how to swim and be safe in the water so I really can't complain.
Family 

I love my family! Friends may come and go but my family will always be there for me and we've been through a lot in these past few years. I don't know where I'd be without them!

Friends
My friends mean so much to me!

God
One of the things that has kept me going through the divorce of my parents and the loss of one of my best friends has been my faith in God. I know that no matter what happens He has a plan and I don't know what that plan is but I have faith that everything will work out.

Dancing
I love music and I LOVE dancing. Ever since I can remember I've loved dancing. It's a great way to express yourself and it just looks so amazing. Also it's a great workout :)
Knitting
Yeah yeah yeah I know it sounds old but I'm kinda hooked on it... I started Christmas Eve and I can't stop. I've finished 2 scarves and one shawl I'm also half way done with another scarf. I find it very relaxing and its not very expensive of a hobby.



Bones
My Family actually gives me hard time about this one because I like it so much! I think I like that it is part CSI and also just the dynamics between Booth and Bones is amazing... 6 seasons though and nothing really has happened so I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for something between them.


Well this is just a little look into my life there is much much more to go on about but for now it is off to bed.
 
I hope you liked it so far :)

Claire

3 comments:

  1. How cool is it that you knit! I would love to learn! I love Bones!!! I'm waiting for something to happen between Bones and Booth also. It's killing me. lol

    ReplyDelete