Monday, January 31, 2011

Mondays...

So its Monday again.... and man do I have got a bad case of the Mondays.... Britt, Josh and Jay have been gone this past weekend and it's weird not seeing them and having Saturdays with Britt. Most Saturdays are sister days we hang out and do random events all day its fun :)


So on Saturday instead of having sister day my youth group had a Winter Formal it was a blast they made everyone dinner, had a DJ and a drama which my brother was in and did an amazing job! So we got all dressed up ate food, danced for hours and watched a drama it was so much fun! Did I mention that my brother won the dance off they had going on? It was great! Here are some pictures from the event:
These are my boys L-R Ian, My Brother and my assistant at work Ryan
These are My girls Canela and Liz

Oh!!!! BTW Canela aka my best friend since Sophomore year is marrying my good friend Willy!!!
I'm super stoked and I'm one of her bridesmaids!!! WOOOOO!!!!! 
They are getting married in June on their 3 year anniversary and its going to be amazing!
Here are the 3 of us our Senior year :) 

Well hopefully you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment